sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

7 years at EBC

2011!
In this year I complete 7 years at EBC.

When I start my job in EBC I have no idea how much time I stay there, maybe 1 or 3 mounths.

I lived in Brasilia/DF (capital of Brazil) in that time, I was 30.

Threre is no TV in São Paulo yet.

To be public worker is fine, it´s great sometimes, but I never was in one thing for a long time.

When I´m a children, my father change me at school all time, I lost my friends every year.

I studied in Pequeno Mundo, Cardeal Motta, Civitatis, São Miguel Arcanjo, Notre Dame and in a public school named Zuleika de Barros, before University.

When I younger my father moving home over times: I lived in Vila Ema, Sapopemba, Vila Prudente, Perdizes, Brasília and Vila Prudente again.

I learned to be alone!

I don´t remember many times I change my girlfriend in 36 years, but is too much, unfortunatally.

I think I can´t have nothing for a long time.

Sincerely, I would like have another job, in another city maybe.

I could work in Florianópolis or Brasilia for a good money.

But today, EBC is the only thing I have, and I like it, of course. But, how long?


THIS TEXT IS FOR A CNA ENGLISH CLASS!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário